Friday, December 7, 2012

Coming Soon....

Always a nice title.

This blog is mostly a spot in cyber space that is neglected.  I will do my best to keep it updated more frequently.

In the coming months, I will be reviewing at least one new pistol.  I will also be giving a synopsis on my first 3gun match, as well as more reports on various matches in the Houston area.

The past couple of months have seen me being fortunate enough to introduce several new shooters to IDPA.  I have acquired a couple of new firearms and sold a few.  My collection has dwindled somewhat, but it has also improved in quality as it has diminished. Overall, it is still quite nice.

So, look for a new feel to this spot on the web.  More videos, more in depth reviews, and more sharing about the shooting sports and firearm ownership in general.

Thanks for hanging out.
More to come.

1 comment: